I don't have a photo for this, but I made it the other day and it is wonderful....I'll add a photo the next time I make it. (If I remember)
2 lb scallops
salt & pepper
2 Tb olive oil
3 Tb butter
1 orange, zested (will be about 2 Tb zest)
4 scallions, sliced
2/3 c. cooking white wine
1. In a dish, lightly salt & pepper scallops.
2. Heat oil in a skillet.
3. Cook scallops on medium high heat, until lightly browned. Remove from pan and place in a bowl, and cover to keep warm.
4. Wipe out skillet, and then melt butter.
5. Add scallions and all but 1 tsp of orange zest. Saute about 2 minutes and add wine.
6. Simmer, stirring gently until slightly reduced.
7. Add scallops back to pan, gently stir until all is nice and hot again.
8. Transfer all to a serving bowl and top with reserved orange zest.
Serve and enjoy. This is very light and only takes about 10 minutes to make!