Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Hawaii Here I Come!

I have officially been selected to represent Army Families at the mid-level Army Family Action Plan Conference for the Pacific Region. And where is the headquarters of the Pacific Region?

HAWAII!!!!

(Images Source: Bing Images)

I've never been there, so I am a little excited. I know this is for a conference and most of my time will be taken up with that, but hopefully I'll be able to do some site-seeing an evening or two after the "work" is done.

I've never been on a trip by myself before...other than when I left home for the army so many years ago.

What will this Mom do?!

Item #1 is to sew my camera protecting insert for my purse, so I can carry my camera safely, and not need my camera bag...because you KNOW that my camera will not leave my side the whole time I am there!