Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Photo Challenge

I didn't get a chance to do the Photo Challenge yesterday, it was a busy day. Today I am playing catch-up on lots of things, including e-mails.

Here is yesterday and today's photo assignments:

Day 17 - Water.

The water frozen inside my windows.

Day 19 - "Something I bought"

These are some wonderful perfumes made by "Temple Essence" that I bought at a nearby health food store. They are basically little jars of coconut oil and beeswax infused with essential oils. Very subtle, and pretty.

This is something else that I have bought. A sterling silver ring that looks like birch bark. My wedding ring set was stolen during the deployment (long story) and my finger felt naked. I bought this to wear with my original wedding band, that is never off my finger. It was made by a local artist.