Saturday, November 19, 2011

Full Circle - Organic Produce Delivery

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by Full Circle to do a write-up about their Organic Produce delivery service. They were going to give me a credit to open an account with them. I was thrilled to do this, because I had been planning on looking into their service anyways! Being up here in Fairbanks, Alaska, it is often challenging to find fresh organic produce.

So yesterday I received my first box...and it was like my birthday!




I had no idea what would be contained in my box, because it is based upon what is fresh and in season. So I was excited when I opened it to find all these goodies!

Pomegranates...


Carrots...


Kale and Lettuce...


Brussel Sprouts, Celery, Green Beans...


Squash and Apples...


Potatoes and Pears!


What a haul!! I'll be using lots of these for Thanksgiving Dinner this coming week. Not only was everything fresh, but it is organic as well! That is such a huge benefit to those of us that live in areas that have limited selection.

Full Circle offers home delivery in some areas, and delivery to many pick-up locations in others. There are 7 delivery locations in Fairbanks alone, plus another in North Pole. You can also find many other available locations all over the state, even as far north as Barrow or Kaktovik!

There are a variety of shipment sizes that you can choose from to suit your needs, this was the "Garden" or Medium-sized box. There are also 3 other sizes: Seed (XS), Sprout (S), and Harvest (L).


Check out Full Circle and see what they can do to improve the healthy eating habits of your family!!