Monday, August 22, 2011

The "Name This Pie" Contest

This is the pie...It is rich and chocolatey.

Silky and indulgent.

With cocoa, coffee and "Bailey's Irish Cream with a hint of Coffee."

But what do I call it?

For this pie-naming contest, I have decided to present the winner with their choice of apron from!

If you have never seen Jessie Steel Aprons, you are in for a real treat!

This is her Brown & Pink Polka Dot Josephine Apron

Or how about her Autumn Rose Floral Courtney Apron!? WOW!

Or this one! Her French Lace Mia Apron

In any case...Jessie Steele has no idea who I am, or that I am doing this contest. I simply think that one of her feminine, classy aprons would make a great prize for this contest.

So here's the details:

To enter, think of a name for THE PIE.

Enter your idea into the comments section of this post. I am not going to limit the number of entries per person, because this will not be a random drawing. I will look through all the name ideas, and pick my favorite.

The winner will be announced, and that person will then get to go to the website and tell me which apron they would like to receive!

Entries will be taken from now until the 30th. The winner will be announced on August 31st!

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

All apron photos - source:

*If there are any duplicate name ideas, the entry that was posted first will receive the credit for it.