Monday, August 1, 2011

Military Monday Meet & Greet



This week's Military Spouse is Jennifer Aka Sweet Pea!





What branch of the military are you associated with?

Army National Guard

How long have you been military?
I have been in the military all my life. My father was active duty Army 'til I was about 4 or 5 and then we went Army reserves and retired when I was 21. I then married my husband. So, the military has been there pretty much all of my life.

Tell us a little about yourself:
I am wrapped around my precious little family and I love them so much. I have amazing family members and friends but the highlight of those are my husband and my three beautiful children. I am VERY opinionated about a lot of things and I usually don't hold anything back on my blogs...

Tell us a little about your family:
My husband is a hard working family man I have a daughter who is about to be 6 and she is my little mommy. I have a 3 year old son who is ALL boy and my precious little almost 2 year old is quite the handful. :D But I love them with all my heart.



What are your hobbies and interests?
I love photography and web design. When my youngest goes back to school I am hoping to go back to college and get a degree in psychology.

What do you love to blog about?
I love to blog about my life, the ups and downs and it's just an outlet for my feelings.. it's easy to vent to the world when no one can interrupt and you can get what you want to say out!

What is your favorite part of Military Life?

My favorite part of military life is the pride that I see in others and in myself when you see a person in uniform. And some of the benefits are good, too!! :D

What is your least favorite part of Military Life?
DEPLOYMENT!! Nuff said! LOL



What piece of advice would you give to a new military spouse?
BE STRONG!! LOVE your spouse and SUPPORT them through the good and the bad. If I have learned anything, the Military can make or break your marriage but it is up to YOU which one it does.

Tell us one random, or unusual thing about yourself:
I hate having pictures of myself but I HATE the fact that I don't have that many of me and my husband and me and my kids.



Stop by and show Jennifer some MilSpouse support at her blog: Lucky in Love and Living Life!


***


Would you like to be interviewed for Military Mondays?



E-mail me at MrsMamaHen(at)gmail.com and I will send you the interview form, or if you would like to get a head start - you can go HERE ... copy the interview questions and go ahead and e-mail your responses to me at MrsMamaHen(at)gmail.com
Don't forget to include a few pictures! (JPG images are preferred.)

Thanks!