Thursday, July 28, 2011

Keeping Busy

This week, my kids are gone again. Last month they went on a trip to Youth Camp in Sterling, Alaska. Monday they left for a Mission Trip in Eagle River, Alaska.

Eagle River - internet photo

So what have I been doing? Oh, this and that. Watched everything that had been DVRed. Posted a homeschool carnival, read an entire novel yesterday, rearranged my living room again....all sorts of exciting things like that. Yesterday my cable, internet and phone were out most of the day thanks to the not so wonderful company we have up I spent time finalizing, or almost finalizing lesson plans.
Lesson plans



All I have left, is one anatomy class. Then I will be all ready for school to start!

......Whenever my kids decide to stay home with their poor, lonely mother!