Friday, July 29, 2011

Homeschoolers' Addiction

I don't know what it is, but man oh man, when all those school supplies start coming out, I have to CONTROL myself!!!!

Pencils! Pens! Notebooks! Folders! Clips! Crayons!

What do you mean my junior doesn't need crayons?!?! But! But!!!!

That kind of makes me a little sad actually....they grow up much too fast.

But really, it takes some serious self-control action going through those aisles! Today though, I saw something that I really liked....and even though I had already bought notebooks for the school year, when I saw these, I HAD to have some!




I'm used to seeing things like this at the Christian Book stores...stores I haven't seen up here...but I found these at Walmart!







I really liked this one. With all this focus you continually see about "Green" this and "Green" that...and all of the focus on the earth....the CREATION.... Well, I liked this.