Thursday, June 9, 2011


Some time ago, I had a Twitter account by the name of (surprise, surprise) MrsMamaHen.

Well, one day.....

......I made some changes to the account, and it wouldn't let me access it anymore. I kept getting "internal error." So after a few weeks of trying to get it working, I made a new account, MMHen.

Of course I wanted my MrsMamaHen account, for obvious reasons, but I was having to settle for a second choice.

Well, out of the blue today, I discovered that my MrsMamaHen account was working! So for all of you out there that follow me on twitter, please updates your "follow" to the new (old) account: MrsMamaHen

Now to go and update everything else!