Thursday, June 23, 2011

Twerps


Where do kids get off thinking ......



.............they can just grow up and go off without their mom?

Where do they get off thinking they can go on a 500 mile trip across the lower part of the state and leave me behind?

So here I sit, alone with my "fur-babies" because my REAL babies are off to church camp, and my husband is in Iraq.

I refinished my coffee table.

I have watched every show I had DVR-ed and hadn't watched.

I ate left over Beef Daube & Sweet Potato Casserole for dinner.

Alone.

Now what do I do?

And just to make matters worse, I had a scare seeing a news report of a 7.4 earthquake and tsunami warning, originally listed as Anchorage, while my kids were passing through there!

Oh heavens!

This is going to be a long 5 days.


Twerps.