Monday, June 13, 2011

Military Monday Meet & Greet



This week's MilSpouse is.....Kelly Marie!
KellyMarie1



What branch of the military are you associated with?
Navy.

How long have you been military?
around 5 years.

Tell us a little about yourself:
I'm a currently nursing student and soon to be personal trainer. I'm also an aspiring runner, traveler and photographer.

Tell us a little about your family:
It's just us currently no furbabies or children. Enjoying our young years traveling the world as much as possible.

What are your hobbies and interests?
When I describe my interests I normally just write I want to travel the world with my camera in one and my lover's hand in the other. I also have seriously addictions to running, the New York Yankees, blogging and laughing.

KellyMarie2

What do you love to blog about?
I blog about everything! I have so many thoughts about random things in life and the serious or touching moments so I try to cover it all.

What is your favorite part of Military Life?
Being able to travel the world!

What is your least favorite part of Military Life?
Not knowing when we will be coming back to the states to live (currently stationed in Japan) and dreading deployments with no phone calls.

What piece of advice would you give to a new military spouse?
Write letters because you'll love having them in the future. Also, there will come a day when you get an unknown phone call...you will probably be in Wal-mart or something like that...it is completely okay to drop everything you are doing and run outside like a mad woman to get signal. Try not to care what people think in those moments because those 3 minute phone calls are worth it.

Tell us one random, or unusual thing about yourself.
I love pickles, anything with buffalo dip and bulldog puppies. That was the first thing that came to mind.ha

Stop on by and show Kelly Marie some MilSpouse support!






***

Would you like to be interviewed for Military Mondays?



E-mail me at MrsMamaHen(at)gmail.com and I will send you the interview form, or if you would like to get a head start - you can go HERE ... copy the interview questions and go ahead and e-mail your responses to me at MrsMamaHen(at)gmail.com
Don't forget to include a few pictures! (JPG images are preferred.)

Thanks!