Monday, May 23, 2011

Military Monday Meet & Greet



This week's Military Spouse is Amanda!

RaisingBrats24


What branch of the military are you associated with?
United States Air Force

How long have you been military?
The husband has been in for a little over 2 years.

Tell me a little about yourself:
I am the mom of two crazy kids. I love photography, baking, and window shopping.

RaisingBrats24 (2)


Tell us a little about your family:
The Man and I have been married for about 3 1/2 years. We have two crazy kids. Little Miss is 3, and a self proclaimed Rock Star. Little Man is 1 and always into something.

What do you love to blog about?
I just started blogging, but it will be about our life, raising a family while in the Air Force, and the adventures of homeschooling...once we begin.

What is your favorite part of Military Life?
I love the chaos, the never knowing, the roll with the punches kinda life.

What is your least favorite part of Military Life?
Deployments for sure. Little Miss is to the age where she gets it now and it is hard on her.

What piece of advice would you give to a new military spouse?
Learn to roll with the punches. If you try and plan the military WILL find a way to ruin them....even if they have no idea they are doing it. Be flexible. And be trusting.


Stop by and show this brand, spanking new blogger some love!

* Raising Brats *

***

Would you like to be interviewed for Military Mondays?



E-mail me at MrsMamaHen(at)gmail.com and I will send you the interview form, or if you would like to get a head start - you can go HERE ... copy the interview questions and go ahead and e-mail your responses to me at MrsMamaHen(at)gmail.com
Don't forget to include a few pictures! (JPG images are preferred.)

Thanks!