Monday, April 25, 2011

Military Monday

This week, I am introducing a Coast Guard wife.

She goes by "A Coastie's Girl"


About her:

Hi all!
As obvious by the name of my blog, I am a Coast Guard wife!
We are new to the military (not in even 2 years yet), but I love it so far! We are currently stationed in VA, but that will be changing later this year. I am a full time wife and mommy and couldn't ask for a better job. The Lord has certianly blessed me with amazing boys. I have a 2 year old son, and another boy that's due on Easter. I'm hoping by the time you read this, he will be here already! Besides taking care of my precious family, I enjoy being outside, reading, trying my hand at interior decorating, iced coffee, traveling and blogging. And as retarded as this sounds, I love to do laundry, dishes, and above all CLEAN! I am a clean FREAK! And last but not least, I am a child of Jesus Christ! Amen! And the end. Hope you enjoy my blog!
Stop by and show some MilSpouse Love! A Coastie's Girl

~~~

Each week I will highlight a Military Spouse out there in the blogging world. They can be from any branch of the military. If you would like to "guest post" on here, you are most welcome to! Just let me know when I contact you.

For more information, to see a list of military bloggers, or to add yourself to the community of Military Spouses, visit: Military Mondays

Who might next week's Military Spouse be? Might it be YOU?