Monday, April 11, 2011

Military Monday - Meet SemperFiMomma!

Well, my life is a little chaotic at the moment, and I didn't get my proper "Military Monday" post prepared, but I didn't want to leave you hanging.


Button Love


I wanted to share with you, another MilSpouse. Her name is Laura, and she is known as "SemperFiMomma" and besides the blog above, she also has a cool creation of an online newspaper!

The Military Wives Daily

Stop on by and give your support!

~~~

Each week I will highlight a Military Spouse out there in the blogging world. They can be from any branch of the military. If you would like to "guest post" on here, you are most welcome to! Just let me know when I contact you.

For more information, to see a list of military bloggers, or to add yourself to the community of Military Spouses, visit: Military Mondays

Who might next week's Military Spouse be? Might it be YOU?