Monday, April 4, 2011

Military Monday: Meet Hayley!

Hey everyone! I'm so excited to be featured on Mrs. Mama Hen's Military Monday
Me1 copy

My name is Hayley and you can find me over at Goose and Lovie. The blog is fairly new but I am starting to hit my stride in posting and have some, what I think, are fun features each week. I will also be linking to my Etsy store when I get some items listed. Trying to enjoy the last couple weeks with hubby before deployment, then I'll get getting my 'sew' on. :)

A little background on the military part of our lives. I met Kevin in 2001 and we started dating. He had been in the Army since 1997, but was out for about a year from 00-01. He went back in the Army in October 2001 and I moved to NC in 2002. He was stationed at Fort Bragg from 97-08 (minus that year). He was part of the 82nd until he went into Special Forces as a medic on a dive team in 2003. Then he decided to do PA (physician assistant) school so we went to TX (Fort Sam Houston) for a year, 08-09 and then GA (Fort Benning) from 09-10. We are now stationed in AK for about 3 years, with the hopes of going back to NC and Special Ops when he is finished with his stay up here (fingers crossed, job pending).

We got married in 2003 and have 2 beautiful children. R is almost 6 (3 more days) and E is almost 20 months. I love my life and those that are in it. I love photography (had a buisness in TX but got burnt out real quick), sewing/embroidery (my new little venture), hanging out with family and friends, shopping (what girl doesn't, lol).

Some features you will find over at Goose and Lovie are Fab Finds Friday, 6 Little Pretties and Think You Should Know Thursday. As well as other posts on crafts, discounts, posts that I link up to other fab blogs. Anyways, I think it's going to be a fun place! So come on over and read a little and make sure to follow! You can also find us on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest.

Look forward to getting to know all of you. :)

Goose and Lovie

xoxo Hayley


Each week I will highlight a Military Spouse out there in the blogging world. They can be from any branch of the military. If you would like to "guest post" on here, you are most welcome to! Just let me know when I contact you.

For more information, to see a list of military bloggers, or to add yourself to the community of Military Spouses, visit: Military Mondays

Who might next week's Military Spouse be? Might it be YOU?