Monday, March 28, 2011

Military Monday: Meet - Jenn!

This week's MilSpouse is not only a fellow Army wife...but a fellow Army wife in Alaska!

Introducing Jenn!



"Hey everyone! My name is Jenn and I run a little blog called MyDearJenn. I'm a Texas girl living the good life in Alaska. My husband and I have been married for almost 6 years and we are preparing for our 3rd deployment, which is practically days away. I had my stint with the Army as a reservist but eventually got out and left all the Army stuff to my husband :) We have one little toddler boy who is the highlight of our life. My blog is my hobby & my getaway. I've been blogging since 2003 and just took the leap a year ago in to public blogging via Blogger. I write about my life, my family, fashion & anything else that seems to come to mind. Feel free to stop on by or chat with me on twitter! "
MyDearJenn

http://twitter.com/mydearjenn

Stop on by and support your fellow MilSpouse!



My Dear Jenn



~~~

Each week I will highlight a Military Spouse out there in the blogging world. They can be from any branch of the military.

For more information, to see a list of military bloggers, or to add yourself to the community of Military Spouses, visit: Military Mondays

Who might next week's Military Spouse be? Might it be YOU?