Tuesday, January 18, 2011


I recently heard about a bloggie project called "Project 365."

It is basically where you take and post a photograph every day for a year. It can be of anything, any style, you name it. The purpose is to take pictures, get lots of practice, and see if you can develop your photography skills.

Now, I don't have a fancy camera. I have a Panasonic LUMIX DMC-FZ28

(Internet photo)

Something else I do not have is "PhotoShop" or "Paint Shop Pro" or any other those other fancy photo-editing programs. Oh, how I would love one! But that is one of those "some day" dreams...just like my someday dream of a Nikon D90.....ahhhh.....

But as I was saying, I don't have a fancy editing program. I use the free, yes, that's right... *FREE* photo editing program from Google, called "Picasa."

With all that said...I am going to give this a shot. I don't know that I will post pictures daily, but I will certainly try and take photographs on a daily basis, and then incorporate those into my "Wordless Wednesday" posts.