Monday, January 10, 2011

"Military Mondays"

Here on MrsMamaHen, I have decided to create a new feature. It will be called "Military Mondays" where I will highlight and introduce military spouses out there in the blogging world.

There are many creative and interesting military spouses out there, sometimes living in some very interesting places. So, let's get to know some!

If you are a blogging military spouse (army wife, navy wife, air force husband, etc.) and would like to be eligible, simply follow my blog and e-mail me at MrsMamaHen(at)gmail.com and let me know. I will send you a little "interview" and when you send it back, I will get you scheduled! Or if you would like to get a head start - you can go HERE and copy the interview questions and go ahead and e-mail them to me at MrsMamaHen(at)gmail.com

Thanks!


I will also keep a running list of all blogs right here on this page, and each Monday will highlight a special blogger. You don't have to be a highlighted blogger to have your blog listed. You only need to be a military spouse blogger.

I will contact a blogger the week prior, to give them a heads-up and a chance to prepare a "Hello!" post if they wish.

If you would like to share this new endeavor on your own blog, (it would be much appreciated!) here's a handy button!




copy and paste this code into HTML/Javascript area






The Blogs


Army (Active Duty, National Guard & Reservists):

Ailinh & Aaron
The Army Chaplain's Wife
Army Housewifery *
Combat Boots & Diapers
Fräulein Sarah and her Schatzies
Glamour Glory
Goose & Lovie *
Guinn and Bare It
He Wears Combat Boots, I Wear Stilettos
He's Taken a Turn for the Nurse
Household6 Diva
Journey of Life and Love
Life on the Last Frontier
Life's a Dance You Learn as You Go
Michelle The "Rib" *
My Camo Kids: An Army Wife Life
My Dear Jenn *
My Gifts, Among Other Things
One Me, Two Monsters
Outside the Lines
Queen of Our Castle
Sisterly Thoughts
Supporting My Army Boy
The Forever Neighbor
The Liberato Lifestyle
The Optimistic Army Wife
The Queen of Brussels Sprouts
These Talking Walls
This American Wife
Watching Sage
When Your Feet Don't Touch the Ground
With these Hands, I Give You My Heart
Yellow Pencil Stub

Navy:

A Monkey in the Navy *
As it were or even if it weren't
Cup of Serenity
Many Waters *
Misadventures of Alternative Navy Spouse
Tales from a Sailor's Soul Mate
Teerlink Family
The C.W.
The Hooyah Wife
The Hyphenation Diaries


Air Force:

Life as a Mrs. *
Life with the Edwards'
Married My Airman
Singing Through the Rain *
The Fasser Funny Farm
This Crazy Life
Two Southerners

Marines:

Adventures in Life
Lipstick & Leathernecks
Moore to Love
One Day at a Time: The Life of a USMC-EOD Wife
Our Love Never Fails
SAHM and Marine Wife

Coast Guard:

A Coastie's Girl
The "S" Squad Chronicles

More:

Riding the Roller Coaster


"Military Brats"


~~
If you see any links that do not work, or ones that are in the wrong category, please let me know!

* - previously highlighted MilSpouse