Saturday, October 30, 2010

Winter or Fall?

Yesterday Jen and I got ready to head to the store to do my grocery shopping. Here was Jen, waiting in the van for me.


This was the commissary parking lot. Parking lines are just a "best guess" in the winter. I ended up shoveling 3 times yesterday.


This morning I went outside to shovel snow again. At about 9:30 or so, the sky looked like this.




About 45 minutes later, a peek at the ski hill across the road.


Later this week, I am going to go for a little drive, and introduce you to a place called North Pole, Alaska.

No, not THE North Pole.....but it thinks it is! You'll see why........

2 comments:

the girl said...

Beautiful skies! A little jealous of the snow.. :) I love getting holed up in a snowstorm.. I'm hoping we get a nice bunch this year!

Hayley said...

Come to my house. :) We are less than a mile from Santa's house! :)

Hayley