Sunday, October 31, 2010

A Reminder.....and "The Prize" for the Military Spouse Blog Hop

I love Crystal Miller's Goat Milk Soaps. I have ordered them from her for years now. On the occasion that I run out and have to buy "store soap".....I practically go through withdrawals.

So the reminder part of the post, is "reminder" --this is the last day to sign up for the Military Spouse Blog Hop.

And the Prize...one of those military spouse bloggers who signed up, will be selected to get two bars of Crystal's wonderful goat milk soap.

These are the two favorites in our house...the "Pumpkin Spice" (mine) and the "Bay Rum" (hubby's.)



She also has other kinds, like "Fuzzy Navel" and "Lavender with Flower Buds."

They are all wonderful!

When the winner is selected, I will have you send me your mailing address, and your two selections.

You can check out Crystal's Store here: CrystalsCountryStore.com

Crystal has no idea I am doing this....I just love her stuff, and thought you might too :-)