Saturday, October 23, 2010

Faith Deployed - Winner, and another Military Ball

I said I would announce the winner today....and I'm barely squeaking it in after 11pm.

I had a very busy day today. I started cooking early, and took dinner to a new mom and her family.

Then I came home, did some laundry and prepared for a ball. Our unit had a military ball this evening. I didn't take many pictures, and at the end of the evening, had someone snap one of my hubby and I before we left.



It was a nice evening. The ball was much smaller than the last one we went to, because this one was simply our unit, but it was nice, and the food was good.

And so on to the give-away....

Using random.org, I came up with the number "3"

So the winner is....


....."Queen of Our Castle"!

Congratulations! Send me an e-mail to claim your prize!